The most basic safety decoration precautions for home decoration
The most basic safety decoration precautions for home decoration Introduction The decoration safety is often overlooked by people. In fact, accidents caused by wrong decoration methods are not rare. For some basic common sense of decoration is certainly not very calm, but it is necessary for us to learn the most basic safety common sense of home decoration. The most basic safety decoration precautions for home decoration.
1. Some owners thoughtfully dismantled the balcony wall. Without dismantling the load-bearing wall, can I make the original doors and windows on the load-bearing wall larger? But in fact, the size of the original doors and windows on the bearing wall cannot be expanded at will, and the brick and concrete walls connecting the balcony cannot be removed. Experts said that on the load-bearing wall, in addition to installing air conditioners to make holes, there must not be any changes. The brick and concrete walls connecting the balcony are also load-bearing walls. Do not change them, otherwise it will cause hidden safety hazards.
2. Waterproofing of toilets and bath rooms is also a key link in the decoration. The general method is to block the floor drain before decorating the toilet, put water above 5 cm, and conduct a water test. If it leaks, you must redo the waterproofing; if it does not leak, you must also carefully lay the ground during construction Do not damage the waterproof layer and modify the water supply and heating system without authorization.
3. Removal of musty smell In home decoration, latex paints often encounter the problem of moldy taste in hot weather due to slow drying. In this regard, the general method of the decoration company is to turn on the air conditioner to dehumidify and remove the moisture in the air; the furniture cabinet doors are not closed to maintain ventilation. After the decoration, there will be a variety of breaths that will not escape, affecting people's health. Here, Xiaobian suggests putting more green plants after the decoration, or putting a few lemons, oranges, and bananas in the room, to achieve a quick deodorizing effect.
4. Installation of insulated pipes during the construction of electric wires. It is a typical cut-off behavior that the wires are not covered. During the construction, the wires are directly buried in the wall. The wires are not covered with insulating pipes. It is very unsafe to expose the wire joints directly. The owner After check-in, it may be due to some reasons, such as the aging of the wire and the damage of the wire and the short-circuit of the wire; at the same time, once the wire is broken, the wire cannot be changed at all. Therefore, the electrical wiring must be covered with an insulating sleeve, and the circuit connector should not be exposed outside. It should be installed in the wire box, and no joints are allowed between the junction boxes.
5, ventilation should be diligent to prevent pollution caused by decoration In order to avoid damage during the "high incidence" of summer decoration pollution, in addition to the use of non-toxic and less toxic decorative materials, please ask a regular home improvement company for construction, but also to decorate the room Ventilation and air purification. If the premise agrees, let the room ventilate as much as possible; if there is no premise, you can choose indoor ventilation device and air purification device that can reduce indoor harmful gas.
6. The interior decoration should ensure the safety requirements of gas pipelines and equipment. Do not dismantle or modify the pipeline without authorization, so as not to affect the normal operation of the system. In addition, it should be noted that the horizontal clear distance between power pipelines and equipment and gas pipelines must not be less than 10 cm, and the cross clear distance between electric wires and gas pipes is not less than 3 cm.
Scan and follow us